Plan Your Gifts for the Greatest Impact
Each year thousands of individuals make gifts to The University of Alabama. These funds are used to help ensure continued excellence in University programs. Taking the time to consider the various ways to structure your gifts can help you make meaningful contributions while meeting personal planning objectives. Take a few minutes to explore the information we present for you here.
Benefits of planned giving:
- You will discover ways to make larger gifts than you may have thought possible.
- You will learn how to make gifts that actually “give back” for a time which may provide extra income in retirement years, help fund educational expenses, or offer other benefits.
- You can add personal meaning to your gift by making it in honor of a special friend or loved one.
- You will see how to save money on income, gift, and estate taxes and instead put those amounts to use in ways you choose.
- You will know you are giving the most you can at the lowest possible cost while you are investing in the lives of young people.
That’s what effective gift planning is all about. It just makes sense to make the most of what you have, preserve financial security for yourself and your loved ones, and make a positive impact through your funding of University needs.